Digital Marketing Lead
ConvexTech Inc. is in the business since 2011 and provides staffing solutions for any technology and this is a company designed by experienced IT professionals’ team.
This confidence has interested them to run ConvexTech in an effort to provide quality services to our clients. Our team focuses on Honesty and transparency, to avoid surprises during our client engagements.
About The Role
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- GeoFence Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Text Marketing
- Voice recognition marketing
- Google and Facebook Review Management
- Generate fresh leads from digital marketing
- A/B testing for content and design.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Calculate monthly Return on Investment (ROI) on team members
- Calculate the ROI for ads spent on various digital platforms.
- Evaluate monthly KPIs for each team member
- Interview new candidates. Justification will be needed to hire new team members. New team member will be hired
- when the current staff is working at maximum workload capacity, or we need someone with specific expertise.
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in IT/CS
- 2 to 4 Years of experience
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form