ConvexTech Inc. is in the business since 2011 and provides staffing solutions for any technology and this is a company designed by experienced IT professionals’ team.
This confidence has interested them to run ConvexTech in an effort to provide quality services to our clients. Our team focuses on Honesty and transparency, to avoid surprises during our client engagements.
About The Role
- In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy, manage and troubleshoot staging and production systems.
- You’ll work to automate and streamline our deployment and system health check processes. Technical And Behavioral Competencies
- Strong background in Linux / Unix administration.
- Experience with shell scripting and automation/ configuration management.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and a good understanding of EC2, S3, EDE and other services.
- Database administration.
- A working understanding of code and script (Any of the following: C++, Java, Python, Perl or Ruby).
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always available service.
- Ability to administer Nginx, MySQL, Monit, Sphinx etc. • Strong problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/CS
- 2 to 4 Years of experience
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form